Happy Saturday (or whatever day you’re reading this), everyone! I hope you had a wonderful New Year’s Holiday!
Mine was quiet. Hung out with a lot of friends from high school New Year’s Eve, and stayed home New Year’s Day. Nothing too special, but it was still very nice.
Anywho, tonight I was thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2014, seeing as it’s a year of firsts for me (first year as a legal adult, first year out of the public school system, first year I’m living mainly on my own, etc. ). Here’s what I came up with. Let me know what y’all think-I love hearing everyone’s opinions!
- Lose Weight (aka “I need to lose more than the Freshman 15”)
- Get all A’s this semester and next fall (not that my grades this past semester were bad, they were just
not prettynot where I want/need them for med school)
- Get my paper on Sherlock fan works and fan groups to the point where I can submit it to journals to possibly be published (because GOSH DARN IT I AM PROUD OF THAT PAPER AND I THINK IT’S PRETTY DARN INTERESTING)
- Actually submit said paper to journals to possibly be published (I am a habitual procrastinator)
- Possibly go to Philadelphia Comic-Con (because it’s my life goal to see Stan Lee in person!)
- Be happy (because we all deserve to be)