So I was on Reddit (wonderfully addicting site, by the way), and I found this gem of a joke.
“What’s white and can’t climb a tree?
What’s white and black and can’t climb a tree?
a fridge wearing a tuxedo
How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?
Open the door and put it in the fridge
How do you fit an elephant in a fridge?
Open the door, take the giraffe out, and put the elephant in
Everyone in the jungle had a meeting. Everybody showed up except one animal. Who was it?
the elephant. He was in the fridge.
You come across an alligator-infested river. How do you get across?
You swim across. All the alligators are at the meeting.”
Just wanted to share. Carry on
Happy Saturday (or whatever day you’re reading this), everyone! I hope you had a wonderful New Year’s Holiday!
Mine was quiet. Hung out with a lot of friends from high school New Year’s Eve, and stayed home New Year’s Day. Nothing too special, but it was still very nice.
Anywho, tonight I was thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2014, seeing as it’s a year of firsts for me (first year as a legal adult, first year out of the public school system, first year I’m living mainly on my own, etc. ). Here’s what I came up with. Let me know what y’all think-I love hearing everyone’s opinions!
- Lose Weight (aka “I need to lose more than the Freshman 15”)
- Get all A’s this semester and next fall (not that my grades this past semester were bad, they were just
not prettynot where I want/need them for med school)
- Get my paper on Sherlock fan works and fan groups to the point where I can submit it to journals to possibly be published (because GOSH DARN IT I AM PROUD OF THAT PAPER AND I THINK IT’S PRETTY DARN INTERESTING)
- Actually submit said paper to journals to possibly be published (I am a habitual procrastinator)
- Possibly go to Philadelphia Comic-Con (because it’s my life goal to see Stan Lee in person!)
- Be happy (because we all deserve to be)