Yes it’s only Thursday. Yes I’m probably jinxing it all by posting this. But, hey. I don’t really care! I’m having one of the greatest weeks ever!
But let’s go over what has happened so far:
- Got my mid-term back in self defense (Yes, we had a written midterm. It was on the science behind it, which is my jam): 90%!
- Found out that we’re starting a unit on mental disorders in General Psychology on Wednesday (one of my favorite topics)
- Registered for classes. Got almost everything I wanted, and the class I couldn’t get actually allowed me to take a class that sounds much more interesting.
- Got a quiz back in Latin that I thought I didn’t do well on but actually did super-well on 🙂
- Was able to get approval to take concert band for credit next semester (I haven’t been in an ensemble since high school and I miss it so much)
- Got a call from my dad that I won a $3500 scholarship for second semester. That will cover anything I had to pay out of pocket with (I think) some left over!
- Started talking about mental disorders in Psych. So much fun (for me. Not for those diagnosed).
- Had an interview for a volunteer program I want to do next semester. I think I did well, but I’ll know next week!
- Got a couple questions right in quiz team 🙂
Thursday (So Far):
- My afternoon class is canceled.
- I start concert band tonight 😀
Here’s hoping that my luck continues until tomorrow, when I find out whether or not I get a different volunteer position for this upcoming summer!